Luno app is one of the top leading cryptocurrency brokers where you can get to directly trade, store, and learn about cryptocurrencies. In this post, you will be learning everything you need to know about the luno app and most importantly, how you can go about the luno registration and open a luno account.
What is Luno App?
Luno app can be said to be an online direct cryptocurrency platform, where you can trade all sorts of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, XRP (Ripple), and many others. This app was founded in the year 2012, by a team of four which was led by Marcus Swanepoel, alongside Timothy Stranex, Francois Paul, and Carel van Wyk.
Luno is presently available and functioning in over 20 countries in the world, and they have their headquarter located in London, United Kingdom.
The Luno app offers quite a lot of services to its users and has been one of the greatest direct cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world so far.
How Does Luno App Work?
Here are some of the benefits of registering a luno account;
- Sales of Cryptocurrency: Luno makes it very easier for you to sell any amount of bitcoin ranging between the minimum of N1200 to a maximum of N1,000,000. You will get your cryptocurrencies exchanged immediately to naira which you can then withdraw into your local bank account anytime.
- Purchase of Cryptocurrency: Buying cryptocurrencies is brought to the safest point as luno helps you get rid of the risks involved in the peer-to-peer exchange method. With the app, you can purchase bitcoin, ethereum, and XRP without having to be in direct exchange with anyone.
- BTC – ETH Exchange: Did you ever wanted to convert your bitcoin to ethereum or vice-versa? Then, you have been missing out because this is one of the amazing features available on the Luno app you will be registering for.
- Sending and Receiving of Cryptocurrency: In the 21st century we are in now, a lot of businesses now accept crypto as one of their accepted mean of payment in exchange for the goods or services they got. You also can receive payment from others in the form of cryptos such as bitcoin and ethereum.
- Cryptocurrency Education: Gain access to all the latest information you need about the trading market plus tutorials on how to go about the trading of all sorts of coins.
How Can I Open A Luno Account?
Follow the steps below to register an account on luno;
- Click here to install the app on the Google Playstore.
- Launch the app and on the firstly displayed screen, go to -> profile -> Sign in and on the next page, click the “SIGN UP” button.
- Enter your email address and a password you will like to use, and once again, you click the “SIGN UP” button.
- Check your email for a mail with contains luno registration confirmation link sent to it.
- Open the email and click the “CONFIRM EMAIL ADDRESS” button.
- Create a pin you will like to use to perform transactions on luno, and confirm by re-entering the pin.
- Enter your country code and phone number in the field labeled “Mobile number”, and click the “NEXT” button.
- Enter the 4-digits code sent to your phone number and click the “CONFIRM”.
- You will then be redirected to your page that indicates that your account has been created successfully. From there, you can proceed to complete your profile or skip.
- In case you skip, you will be directed to your dashboard, you can go to your profile page by clicking the profile icon at the bottom navigation, to edit your profile and add other data.
How Can I Buy Bitcoin On Luno?
To purchase bitcoin on Luno, here are the steps you need to follow;
- Go to the wallet page by clicking the “Wallet” icon at the bottom navigation and open your Naira wallet by clicking the “NGN” button.
- Click the “Deposit” button/icon and enter the amount you will like to deposit.
- Choose how you would like to deposit money, either through bank transfer with Paystack or use of debit/credit card with PayU. As for the sake of this tutorial, I will be using the PayU payment method.
- Enter the amount you will like to deposit within the range of a minimum of N500 and a maximum of N125,000 and click the next button.
- The next screen will then display the amount you’ve entered and the fee attached. Click the “CONTINUE TO PAYU” button to proceed.
- You will then be redirected to the chosen payment gateway (ie. PayU) to complete your deposit.
- Click the “Card Payment” icon at the top of the page, enter your credit card details (i.e. card number, expiry date, and cardholder name) and click the “Pay” button.
- You will then be redirected to your bank 3D secure payment to verify the transaction by entering the OTP sent to your phone number.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and submit.
- You will then receive a message that your deposit has been completed successfully and you will also be redirected automatically to your Luno app dashboard.
- Now to buy bitcoin, go to Wallet-> BTC -> Buy.
- Enter the amount of bitcoin you will like to buy, and click the buy button.
- An invoice will then be sown with the amount of bitcoin you want to buy and the fee attached, just click the confirm button.
- And that’s all… You will be taken to a page that will indicate that your purchase was successful.
Read Also: Fast2earn Bitcoin Investment review
If you are looking out for the best method to buy, sell, and exchange bitcoins, ethereum, and ripple (XRP), Luno is definitely the best app you will want to have an account with as they provide all of these, in a very much easier and reliable way. Sign up for Luno today and start enjoying all of these fast and easy, I personally have tried it out and it works for me. In fact, it’s my favorite of all time.
Have any questions? Please, drop them in the comments section below.